I hope you all had a good weekend?
I have to say, as much as I love writing, it’s been super nice having a couple of days to do something else for a change after completing the 31 Days of Blogging Challenge over January!
I’ve spent the weekend doing a bit of organisation and planning (which I will go over later this week) as well as editing some of my photography from my earlier trip to Denmark and Sweden last month! It’s been a while since I had touched my camera, but it was a lot of fun spending a couple of days reminding myself of how much I love this hobby!
Check out the photos below and, if you haven’t already, feel free to read about my adventures here:
- First Time Solo Traveller: 8/31 Days of Blogging Challenge!
- Exploring Copenhagen: 9/31 Days of Blogging
- “Shall We Go To Sweden For Brunch?”: 10/31 Days of Blogging Challenge
- Goodbye Copenhagen!: 11/31 Days of Blogging Challenge!
- Sending Yourself A Postcard: 22/31 Days of Blogging Challenge
Please let me know what you think!